Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Evolution of Cru




I will do a quick picture recap of the kids for the past few months.

Here is Cru



a few days less than 3months old




10 weeks







3 weeks





1 week

I have loved every minute of Cru. He is the easiest baby. Oh wait, I forgot the first two weeks he was born he had major gas and cried a bit, but we took care of that and he has been wonderful ever since. He is now a little over 3 months. He smiles all the time, sleeps through the night, and loves it when his big brothers hold him.


8 comments:

Julia said...

Cute little man.

Still waiting for your brunette pics.

Kim A said...

Oh cute little Cru!

shell said...

he's so cute and totally identical to your others (I think)

Wendy said...

He is REALLY the BEST baby!! and has the CUTEST dimples ever!!! Summer you better still have your dark hair!!! Or should I say Julia???? Or is it Cameron????
WE had SO much fun with all of you guys up here, let's just make the 4th of July a tradition at my house from now on!!!!

Love ya!

Natalie Hall said...

Give us a new update, please! Summer, he is so adorable....

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Hey Summer, it's Heather Rogers. Congrats on your new little one...he is darling:) Email me your address so I can invite you to our blog.

phrogersfamily@gmail.com

Smith Crew said...

Soooo... since when did you get a blog?!

Wendy said...

Hello, hello, hello!! Im sure Cru is looking different now~update PLEASE!