Monday, April 14, 2008

Virgin Blogger

OK, I'm going to try this blogging thing...we'll see how consistent I can be with it. This site will contain all things Reedy. So family stuff, friends stuff, cycling stuff, and everything else that may be going on.

We'll start with this past weekend.

Friday
- Finding Nemo on Ice, the kids had a blast thanks to Evan (our awesome ticket friend)


Saturday -Leif killed his soccer game. He had a good goal shot, played hard and the team won.
That night we had Aaron's birthday party at the house. Summed up best by Kim (see link to Adams), but here are a few other pics. Happy B-day Devon.




Kyle took 3rd in the Cat. 3 race at the State Championship Crit race on Saturday with an awesome lead out by our man Free Range (a.k.a. Lance). Kyle is now known as Fav Five...If you need a top 5 finish he's your man.

Me... just sucked wheel and made a last ditch dig in the Pro 1/2 to pull back a one man break then fell off the pace...weak. At least I didn't hit the deck like some poor fools. My man Ham Fist took 5th.

Sunday...Hell of the North...Tommeke, Tommeke, Tommeke.



6 comments:

Kim A said...

Hey,
I'm really excited that you guys have started a blog! Aaron was just going through ours tonight and was saying how awesome it is looking back on the last year. I know there are a TON of blog haters, but a blog is such a good way to journal your family. Thanks again for hosting Aaron's radicool b-day bash!

the cummard family said...

well hello. welcome to the blogging world. email me pcummard@msn.com so we can invite you to ours.

Natalie Hall said...

Great blog! You guys do have a good looking family. I thought I would leave a comment, since I peeked in.. A huge congrats to the adorable addition to your family..

shell said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN! WHERE IS THE PIC OF CRU? AND I STILL HAV EA THING FOR HIM (IT WILL OFFICIALLY INVITE HIM TO THE "FAMILY")

Kim A said...

nice work leif keep kickin the lights out and some nuts everyone once in a while to keep everyone on their toes. let me know when u guys r ready for 5unity i think i'm ready. psyche


aaron d

Julia said...

I miss you guys! It's been so long since we saw you last. We'll have to plan a trip out to see you soon. I wanna squeeze that new baby and see your lovely faces!

PS. your wife is hot!!!