Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rocky Point Nov. "08

We love Rocky Point! We stayed at the Las Palamos Resort. Kori, Kelsey, and Trevor met us there the first night and we had a great time with them. They could only stay the one night, but I think they thought the day at the beach was worth it. The next four days was just Kam, me, and the kids. It was one of my best vacations ever. Just super relaxing, kids got along great with each other, and the baby was so cute at the beach.

These pictures start chronologically from the bottom to the top. I still haven't gotten the blogging thing down, obviously. Oh and there are a ton, sorry.

The last morning we were there the kids woke up super early to get the most out of the day. Actually they woke up around 6:30 every morning, but on the last day they went to the beach and the pool right away. I didn't mind, I couldn't get enough either.
This is the pool, at 6:30 AM

Cru became such a daddy's boy on the trip. I loved the bonding Kam and Cru had in R.P.


My beach baby. I had no idea what to expect Cru to be like at the beach since he is only 7 months, but he had a blast. By the end of the trip he had eaten a bunch of things for the first time, beans, crackers, Oreos, chips, tortillas, cheese, yogurt, and sand, sand, and more sand.



love this pic.





I asked Leif to take a picture of Kam and me, after the picture Tre said, "I snuck in." I thought it was pretty funny.




The kids made lots of drawings in the sand. They were usually called Mr. Potato head.



The baby turtle crawling out to sea.


eating more sand


I asked the boys to hug each other for a picture. Tre's eyes are so sensitive to the sun that he was smart by this point and said "ok", and faced backwards. Poor fair child.



Cru loved to crawl out to the balcony


Me and Cru


When we fist got to our condo we tried shoving Cru's head and body through the space between the railing and the floor luckily he couldn't be squeezed through. This is where Cru spent most of his time in the condo, out enjoying the view from up so high.

La vista de la playa. (the view of the beach) My limited Spanish from high school didn't help much, but it was a lot of fun for me to practice when ever I could.

just relaxing

Cru's first siesta on the beach.

Trevor and Kelsey Bailey, newly weds. So glad they could come. It was totally last minute.

Cru waking up and enjoying the view.

My hot husband.






















9 comments:

Julia said...

you are finally updating...so excited.

Susan said...

Hey Friend, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it thru facebook! Cute pics of RP. Our family is the same as your's, we love our trips to Rocky Point!

Lisa @ Pulsipher Page said...

Rocky Point is awesome. You're boys are so cute on the beach. Surfing might be in their future :)

Kacie said...

Hey Summer! Before I forget my blog is private, if you want on, email me at kacie.p@hotmail.com
Anyways, I love the pictures, next time you go to Rocky Point invite your neice and her family. Haha!! And Tatum was the EXACT same Pumpkin for Halloween as Cru. Im so glad you updated, I check it all the time!

Wendy said...

WOO HOO A POST!!! FINALLY! and when you post BOY YOU POST DONT YOU!!?? That was a blast checking out what you have been doing for most of the year!! It looks like you guys had a BLAST in Rocky Point! Maybe next year we all can go, like we planned! Cru reminds me SO MUCH of Coopers baby pictures!!!Its unbelievable! You look great Summer and good job with the Death March! AMAZING!

Kim A said...

so glad we didn't go that place looks lame..PSYCHE!!!seriously hope you haven't written us off and we get the invite next time.

shell said...

wow. i've missed alot. your boys are so cute. i know i say it but i really mean it: let's get together.

Smith Crew said...

Are you kidding me about Cru? Crawling around the sand?! Ivy has NO interest whatsoever in crawling. But I'm sure she'd have a very large interest in Oreos :)

the cummard family said...

we were there in nov. too! of course summer looks great after having a babe. miss you guys!